FAMOUS & SECRET EASTSIDE FOOD TOUR
NEW!!! EXCLUSIVE FOOD, FAMOUS RESTAURANTS, HIDDEN GEMSEnjoy the delicacies of restaurants that open just for this tour, incredible bites made just for this tour, and even more exclusivity that sets this tour apart as we guide you through the quiet east side of Savannah and share stories of the rebirth of Savannah into the international city that it has become. Food tastings are included ($54.95) and is enough for lunch.
Buy Ticket Zerve
How the Famous & Secret East Side Food Tour Differs
All of the fun and all of the deliciousness of our flagship “First Squares Food Tour”, but with added exclusivity and uniqueness that raises the bar even higher! On our exclusive “Famous & Secret East Side” Food Tour experience the same first class service with a dash of something more. Exclusive entrance into a restaurant before it opens to the public. Enjoy bites not even on the menu – a taste made just for this tour. Chow down on award-winning food without having to wait in line like the rest of Savannah. You’ll take a stroll through the more residential area of Savannah’s Historic District learning the secret spots . . . and the secret tastes at famous spots . . . that would even surprise some locals. Not the tour for the light snacker, so come hungry, leave amazed.
Ready for a Great Afternoon in a Great City?
Great! Check availability & buy tickets online for a Savannah Food Tour or call at (800) 979-3370.
We can’t wait to savor some of these decadent lowcountry dishes and unique eats with you as we drift through the famed, live-oak-lined squares of Savannah together!
Map of Starting Location
Still Not Sure?
Buy Ticket Zerve
- When: Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Time: Starts 11:00 a.m.
- How Much: $54.95 Adult, $44.95 Child under 12 (young children not recommended)
- What's Included: All tastings. Enough for lunch.
- Who: All fitness levels. Given some mild adult content we recommend not bringing children under the age of 13 on this tour. (Consider our First Squares Food Tour if you have younger children - See also our FAQs.)
- Capacity: We limit our tours to a fun group of 14 people.
- Wear: Comfortable shoes. Comfortable clothes.
- Weather: Rain or Shine we dine!
- Where: We meet at The Pirates' House. See Map.
- Delicious food specialties are served on the FAMOUS & SECRET EAST SIDE FOOD TOUR (subject to change):
- The Pirates' House Oldest Restaurant in Savannah
- 17Hundred90 Inn & Restaurant 18th Century B&B, Southern Cuisine
- Wall's BBQ Back Alley Pit BBQ Since 1963
- Fire Street Food Asian Street-Inspired Cuisine
- Zunzi's TakeOut In'l Cuisine & Award-Winning Sandwiches
- Savannah Candy Kitchen Local Sweets, World Famous Pralines